Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

I always have this Christmas blues feeling especially when the month of December is here. It has been a long time since my last post (August) have stopped posting regularly, it's not because that I was running out of ideas, but there were times I feel like quitting. I have readers from different continents who frequently visited my blog, and this is the reason why I am not giving up.

I have been visiting other blogs such as cooking,baking, decorating/home, travel blogs which tops my list. Blogs has been an important part of my life - crossing borders of different cultures, learning from them, sharing their ideas and looking at the beautiful pictures of sceneries around the world.
If you have any comments and suggestions about my blog please feel free to contact my email add: jaylanuza@yahoo.com




Season's greetings and wish you all the best for year 2009!!!!


No comments:

Blood Moon

I captured this Super Blood Moon last January 2018 from our balcony.