Sunday, February 8, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009


When was the last time you exchange Valentines card? It's been ages since I exchanged Valentine's Day cards. I guess when you aged with time and depending on the situation and relationships you're in, Valentines is just to celebrate it as part of the holiday. So whether you celebrate it with someone you love, your close friends, and family, enjoy this day. I'm still a firm believer in romance.

My romantic celebration would be to bake a cake (not the picture above). Valentine's Day is on Saturday so I am now browsing for a cake recipe to make on Friday!

Happy Valentine's Day to all my blog friends and readers. I'd like to mention some blog friend 's of mine Chaitra and to "Gerdie" - hope all is well with you.

No comments:

Blood Moon

I captured this Super Blood Moon last January 2018 from our balcony.