My New Year Resolution for Cooking/Baking are:
1. Icings / Frostings - I have been making icings for my cakes but I only made simple ones. This year, I'd like to learn more and try the different designs & recipes.
2. Souffle - Never tried it.
3. Native Delicacies - I am not good at it, e.g. biko, suman, cassava cake, puto.
4. Bread Making - I'd like to try a loaf bread, ensymada, empanada & pan de sal.
5. Chocolate Truffles - I think these are easy to make but too complicated???
6. Cookies - to bake some more.
7. French Pastries
8. Spanish Churros
9. Shrimp Tempura - I'm still on the process of trial & error. Sometimes I made it perfect but mostly it turned out like a rebosado.
10. To organize my cooking books and sort out / file my recipe collections.